Hebgen!!




I was able to go up to the cabin for our family reunion as a missionary! I love Montana. I love my family. I am so grateful for the knowledge and testimonies of Christ and His church that we all share. We, as members of His true and living church, really are the luckiest people on Earth. Families are central to God’s plan. They can be rough sometimes, and no family is perfect, but that’s the way they are intended to be. We are given families to help us become more like Christ. He is the perfect example. Strive to emulate Him in all your interactions, but especially your family. Honor your parents. Love your siblings, in-laws, and all others as yourself. Charity is the key. Pray for it. God is listening. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The dive

Elder Brinton

Porter Graduated from High School