ZL?

That’s right, I was made a zone leader last week! More meetings and planning!! Gotta love it. I am very unorganized and procrastinate a lot, so this assignment, along with coordinating speaking assignments, is perfect for me. I’m so grateful for the opportunity to serve a mission. I am learning and growing so much. 

We went to the cabin for memorial weekend, to Jackson the following weekend, and Utah last week. Needless to say, it can be hard to maintain a constant and consistent focus on the mission, but I try my best. 


I was able to speak in church last week. We are probably the only service mission in the world that speaks in church every month. It is such a cool opportunity and privilege to get up there and share our testimonies through talks. The service missionaries are so awesome and I love them. 


A quote from my talk about prayer


Answers to Prayer 

By Elder Brook P. Hales


“The Father is aware of us, knows our needs, and will help us perfectly. Sometimes that help is given in the very moment or at least soon after we ask for divine help. Sometimes our most earnest and worthy desires are not answered in the way we hope, but we find that God has greater blessings in store. And sometimes our righteous desires are not granted in this life.“


I know that God hears and answers every single sincere prayer. Every one. Prayer is one of the greatest gifts we have while we are here on earth, and learning how to have faith and trust in Gods timing is one of life’s greatest challenges. I know that god loves you perfectly and he is waiting for you to talk to him. Don’t forget to pray.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The dive

Elder Brinton

Porter Graduated from High School