Conference

I loved general conference this year. I had some questions that I found answers to. Most within the first couple of talks actually. It was the first year I had ever come prepared with prayerful thoughts and questions. It really makes a difference. It felt like some of the talks were written for me. About me. Given straight to me. If you’ve never really done that, you need to. 

I am so grateful that we have living prophets and apostles. They are called of God and speak His words. There was a specific focus on prayer and the temple this year. I love going to the temple. We are so lucky to have one so close. 


“Nothing will help you more to hold fast to the iron rod than worshipping in the temple as regularly as your circumstances permit. Nothing will protect you more as you encounter the world’s mists of darkness. Nothing will bolster your testimony of the Lord Jesus Christ and His atonement or help you understand Gods magnificent plan more. Nothing will soothe your spirit more during times of pain. Nothing will open the heavens more. Nothing.” President Nelson




So excited and happy for Abby! Washington Tacoma mission❤️


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Porter Graduated from High School

Elder Brinton

The dive